CUM SHOP WITH US

Thursday, July 30, 2015

MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE

I really loved her.  I still do.  I made so many mistakes with good women in my past that I vowed that I would do everything I could to be faithful to her.  I didn't want to lose this girl. She was the one. 
I got a job transfer to Beijing for 2 years.  We decided to do the long distance relationship thing.  I was never faithful to a woman in the same city as me, so I wasn't sure how living in different countries would work.  I gave it a shot.  The first couple of months without her were the hardest.  I can't say I wasn't tempted by other women.  But when you truly love someone, you sacrifice a lot. 

She sent me a love doll as a joke.  We didn't realize how helpful it would be to my faithfulness to her.  Of course there is nothing like the warmth and softness of a woman’s flesh.  The scent of a woman is like poetry.  This doll became good company.  I made love to the doll at least 3 times a day.  I did things and said things to the doll that I probably wouldn’t do or say to a living soul.  She was my fetish.  I looked forward to being with her.  There was a feeling of loyalty and lust between me and the doll that I had never felt with any woman. 


My time in Beijing had finally ended, and it was time to go home.  I couldn't wait to see her.  She is the one.  She met me at the airport and that's when I gave her the surprise of her life.  I got down on one knee in front of everyone at the airport.  I confessed my love to her and asked for her hand in marriage.  I felt good knowing that I was entering a union with a clear conscious.  2 years away from the love of my life, and I was completely faithful to her.  I know she is worthy of my love. Happily ever after is the way every love story should end.

No comments:

Post a Comment