CUM SHOP WITH US

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

My boyfriend and I split back in December; it was a mutual agreement. I wanted to get married. We, unfortunately, did not share the same desire at the time. I had brunch at a restaurant with some friends where I met a beautiful, blonde waitress that was attending law school. The waitress was being extra flirtatious with me and I kind of liked the attention. I never experienced being with a woman, but the thought attracted me. We exchanged numbers and spoke over the phone a few times but the sexual interest just wasn’t there for me.

My boyfriend and I got back together and he proposed. My bridal shower took place at the same restaurant the sexy, blonde waitress worked for. The waitress happened to be there picking-up her last pay-check. She was almost done with law school, and needed to invest more time in her studies. The waitress and I spoke and I invited her over for drinks. It was really nice catching-up with her. I invited her to my bachelorette party. The night of my bachelorette party, we got drunk and had lots of fun. At the end of the night, I decided to go to the waitress’s apartment. It turned out to be the greatest sexual experience in my life. I had the most intense orgasms that evening.

I was never attracted to women and I never had an orgasm with a man. I don’t think I’ll ever be with a woman again, but it honestly was a memorable experience worth having. I planned to take this secret with me to my grave, but I’m happy I am able to share my story anonymously with you Roxy.

- Anonymous Jones

http://www.roxyafterdark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment