CUM SHOP WITH US

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

GROUP LOVE

I was in Brooklyn with some friends where I met a really attractive, young girl. She was about 23 years old. I was 33 at the time. I tried to rap to her. She didn’t seem interested, but I pushed harder until she finally decided to talk to me. This girl was gorgeous. We conversed for weeks and every conversation was about sex. I knew I was going to f**k her, but our schedules prohibited us from actually meeting.

Finally, she came over while my friends were there. She turned out to be a freak. I told my friends to leave and she said, “No, let them stay.” She let us f**k her like she was getting paid for it. This girl was a professional. We f***ed her in her *ss and in her mouth. She was making choking and gargling sounds like she was drowning. She was licking nu*s and *ssholes. It was so good for one of my friends, he kept telling her he loved her. She was riding him and performing oral on another friend. This girl was so bad (meaning good), we ended up giving her money. We dropped over $3,000.00 on this girl that night. She deserved it. She and I hooked up a few times after that. She wanted to be in a relationship with me, but there was no way I could take a girl like that seriously. One day I called her for sex and her phone was disconnected. I never heard from her again.

-BK Lover



http://www.roxyafterdark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment